TableBaseDepot warrants its products are free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years from
date of delivery. During the applicable warranty period, TableBaseDepot will repair or replace (at its discretion) any
product, part or component covered by this warranty which fails under normal use as a result of a defect in
material or workmanship with a comparable product.
All warranty claims must be communicated directly to TableBaseDepot. This warranty covers the sale of TableBaseDepot
products in all countries but only extends to the original purchasers. Any misuse, abuse or modification to the
original product voids the warranty. TableBaseDepot does not warrant the performance of the product when used in
combination with anything other than original TableBaseDepot or approved third party products.
This warranty applies to:
• The original owner/purchaser of the product only
• Structural and operational parts
• Normal use of product
This warranty does not apply to:
• Damage caused by a carrier
• Normal wear and tear, user abuse or acts or omissions of parties other than TableBaseDepot
• Third party upholstery material (fabric, leather, vinyl) and other third party material applied to products.
• Dramatic temperature variations or exposure to unusual conditions.
• Changes in surface finishes, including colourfastness due to ageing or exposure to UV
• Any damage arising from water, heat and or direct sunlight
• Improper transportation and installation after original installation
• Claims for any other associated cost from the user
• Natural variations in wood grain or the presence of character marks
• Changes in surface finishes due to ageing or exposure to lights
• Failure resulting from normal wear and tear
• Matching of colours, grains or textures of natural products
• The colourfastness or the matching of colours of textiles, including an exact match to cuttings, samples
from sharp objects or prolonged exposure to direct sunlight
• Damage caused from improper use or storage