This solution is the only disinfectant your cleanroom needs - it's highly effective against a wide spectrum, a on-step disinfectant & cleaner, fragrance free, dye free, and available in ready-to-use or concentrate.
TexQ™ Disinfectant is an EPA-registered (10324-85) quaternary ammonium compound (quat) which serves as an effective one-step cleaner/disinfectant.
It is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, virus and fungi, and inhibits the growth of mold and mildew and their odors when used as directed.
- Gamma Irradiated
- Efficacy against a wider variety of microorganisms
- Ready-to-use and concentrate solutions
- One-step cleaner/disinfectant - Saves time and labor
- Free of dyes and fragrance - No additional contamination
- Same active ingredients and final concentration - Single qualification required for both products
- EPA-registered disinfectant
- Functional use label on bottle - Document the date opened and operator initials for usage control